ROYAL DOUBLE UPPER HOUSE (154,70 M2) WITH 4 ROOMS, ROOF TERRACE, LUXURIOUS KITCHEN, LOCATED ON THE THIRD FLOOR OF A WELL MAINTAINED BUILDING ON OWN GROUND IN THE POPULAR OLD SOUTH / MUSEUMKWARTIER
Entrance with mailbox and staircase.
Luxury hall, toilet and staircase.
What immediately stands out when you step into the spacious living room are the beautiful high ceilings and the large windows. The living room has a fireplace and a balcony at the front. The ensuite sliding doors in the living room give access to a spacious second room, which can be used as a bedroom, office or library. This room also has a spacious balcony, which gives a view over the beautiful Valeriusstraat.
The luxury kitchen (SieMatic) is located at the back of the house and has sufficient cupboard and work space and a duo gas cooker, wok burner, duo ceramic induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, oven, microwave and a large American fridge. You can cook deliciously, while your friends or family are sitting at the cozy bar or kitchen table.
Via the internal staircase you arrive at the fourth floor. This room gives access to the laundry room, the spacious roof terrace, a small bedroom at the front and the master bedroom at the rear of the building. Currently the small bedroom is used as a guest and changing room and has air conditioning. The large and also master bedroom has French doors to the roof terrace, a walk-in closet, air conditioning and provides access to the luxurious bathroom.
The spacious roof terrace is located on the sunny south side. Here you can barbecue with the whole family or friends or read a book and enjoy a good glass of wine.
The spacious bathroom has a second toilet, two sinks with taps, a shower and a lovely jacuzzi, where you can completely relax after a day of work
It is possible, with the necessary permits, to build a roof house and a large roof terrace on the roof. As a result, an extra layer of living space can be created and you can create two additional bedrooms on the fourth floor (where the current roof terrace is situated now).
The whole house was renovated in 1999 (including electricity, plumbing, double glazing, insulation, kitchen and roof) and is well maintained. The hall, the staircase and the living room have a beautiful parquet floor of warm and exclusive Jatoba wood. There is also a handy system with which all lamps can be switched on and off easily (by pressing buttons).
The house is located in the beautiful Valeriusstraat, a few minutes walk from the Vondelpark and famous shopping streets like the PC Hooftstraat, Cornelis Schuytstraat and the Van Baerlestraat.
The Concertgebouw, Stedelijk museum, Van Gogh museum and
the Rijksmuseum are within easy reach for the culture lovers. In addition, there are (international) schools of excellent quality in the neighborhood.
The neighborhood is characterized by its beautiful buildings, excellent restaurants, nice terraces, good lunchroom (Van Dam) and luxury clothing and delicacy shops.
Many expats and families live in this neighborhood.
The property is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S100 and S108). Tram lines 2, 16 and bus lines 145, 170, 172, 174 and 272 can be reached within walking distance. Parking by means of a permit system, public parking is paid parking.
– Association of Owners Valeriusstraat 137 in Amsterdam;
– Property is divided in 1987 into 3 apartment rights, consisting of a double lower house, an apartment on the 2nd floor and a double upper house;
– Small VVE (2 members);
– 2/5 part in the community;
– No monthly service costs, except shared building insurance;
– Year of construction: 1911
– Located on private land;
– Living space: 154.70 M2 (NEN-2580 report available);
– Completely renovated (1999), luxury finishes;
– Parquet floors of warm and exclusive Jatoba wood (more often used in luxury yachts);
– Duo gas cooker, wok burner and duo ceramic induction cooker;
– Backside property has 8 windows (this is unique);
– Maintenance inside and outside very good;
– 3 bedrooms and possibility to create another 2 by d.m.v. an extension;
– Option to build an extra large roof terrace with roof house on the roof;
– Fully equipped with double glazing;
– Heating and hot water via central heating boiler from 1999;
– High ceilings;
– Spacious roof terrace and two balconies;
– Walk in closet;
– No waiting time for a parking permit;
– Notary choice to buyer, based in Amsterdam;
– Acceptance in consultation.
Have you always dreamed of living in the beautiful Oud-Zuid? Call Rosalie Kneijber-Zuidema on +31 (0)6 4101 8520 or +31 (0)20 70 77 978 to make an appointment.
Viewings are also possible after office hours and in the weekends.