Exclusive canal apartment in prime location!
Unique living on the most desirable location of Prinsengracht, a canal on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Very comfortable apartment with a sea of light!
The impressive floor-to-ceiling windows give a truly magnificent view from your chair directly on the water of the canal, the two bridges of the Spiegel- and Prinsengracht and the characteristic historic buildings on the other side with the towers and clock of the Rijksmuseum.
The apartment, located on the 3rd floor, has two French balconies at the front, and a spacious balcony at the rear.
A lift makes the building life-proof.
In addition, a shared storage area for bicycles is available on the ground floor and you have the possibility to moor your boat at the Prinsengracht quay.
The building, located on freehold land, formerly served as home for young mothers.
It was completely renovated in 1998 and split into apartments.
You should certainly have seen this apartment from the inside!
Through the communal entrance on the ground floor, you reach the apartment by elevator.
The entrance door gives access to a spacious corridor with wardrobe space and modern guest toilet.
On the canal side a spacious cozy living room. Two French balconies with wide doors, provide lots of light and a beautiful view of the Prinsengracht.
In the middle section, you will find – in addition to a wide closet – the efficiently arranged semi-open modern kitchen with built-in appliances.
You will also find the entrancedoor to the stairwell.
At the rear of the apartment are the 2 bedrooms varying in size, both with an adjoining modern complete bathroom in bright colors. Both bedrooms have access to the balcony.
Both the master bedroom and the en-suite bathroom have an extra window on the side, which ensures a lot of light.
The apartment is conveniently located in the sun and has a luxurious look, partly due to the beautiful white marble floor, the presence of 2 bathrooms, the amount of light and the surprising layout on one level.
The apartment is located in the center of Amsterdam, in the Spiegelkwartier – the famous art- and antiques district – practically on the corner of Nieuwe Spiegelstraat. The Rijksmuseum, Van Goghmuseum and Concertbuilding are only 5 minutes away from the apartment.
The well-known Vondelpark, chic Old South and the lively Albert Cuyp Market, 9 Straatjes and the Zuiderbad are within 5 minutes reach as well as the various theaters and the Stadsschouwburg. Both the trendy restaurants and authentic quality stores, many galleries and a wide variety of shops can be found, among others, in the nearby Nieuwe Spiegelstraat and slightly further away Leidsestraat.
The presence of the North-South underground at a short distance ensures a short journey to the offices on the Zuidas (15 minutes) and to Schiphol Airport (35 minutes). The various tram and bus connections and nearby highways ensure excellent accessibility of the apartment.
Parking is possible via the municipality permit system, on public roads or in the very nearby guarded parking garages.
– Beautiful built-in lighting plan and painting hanging system throughout the apartment
– Electrically operated sun-screens present
– Marble floor throughout the apartment with comfortable underfloor heating
– 2 bedrooms with adjoining 2 complete bathrooms
– Door openers via videophone and telephone
– Alarm system and smoke detectors present
– Common bicycle storage on the ground floor
– Possibility to moor your boat at the Prinsengracht quay
– Located on freehold land
– Well organized and healthy owners’ association
– Service charges € 270,- per month
– Size apartment about 92 m2 (NEN 2580) and balcony of about 7 m2
– Both the apartment and the building are in very good condition
– Very comfortable and quiet living with lots of sun and daylight entry
– The complex was completely renovated in 1998
– Possibility to divide into 2 apartments
– Extremely suitable as an investment object: long-term rental is permitted.
– This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability
is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.
All specified sizes and areas are indicative only.
– Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous
method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction
does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example, due to differences
in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.