**** Very charming three-room apartment (two bedrooms) of approx. 62 M2, located on the most beautiful part of the Postjeskade with a spectacular unobstructed view over the water of the Postjeswetering and the greenery of the Rembrandtpark. Located on FREEHOLD (OWN) GROUND.
Entrance on the first floor. You will enter the apartment through the hallway with wardrobe which provides access to all rooms.
The living room is located at the front of the apartment, which offers a spectacular view of the Postjeswetering and the Rembrandtpark. Connected through beautiful stained glass sliding doors, you will find a spacious en-suite room, which is currently used as a study but could also function as a second bedroom. The bedroom and kitchen are located at the rear side of the apartment, both offer access to the terrace. The bathroom is equipped with a shower, toilet and sink.
The apartment is conveniently located with several nice cafes and restaurants in the immediate vicinity, such as Bartack, Oslo and de Huiskamer van Rembrandt & Edel. There are also countless shops and other facilities for daily grocery shopping just around the corner. The Rembrandtpark is right in front of the building and the Vondelpark is around the corner.
The apartment is conveniently located with regard to public transport; the city center is easily accessible by tram and bus. Via Surinameplein (2 min. walk), you can take tram 1, 17 and bus 15. Train station Lelylaan is only a 5-minute bicycle / public transport ride away.
In short: A very attractive apartment on the most beautiful part of the Postjeskade with a perfect view!
Public (paid) parking is available in the surrounding area. However, residents can request a parking permit through the municipality of Amsterdam. This address falls under the permit area: West-1.3. Costs are EUR 140,54 per 6 months.There’s currently a waiting list up to 7 months for a permit.
– Built in 1935
– Freehold (own) ground (no leasehold)
– 62 m2 (NEN-2580 measuring report available)
– Spectacular unobstructed view of the Postjeswetering and the greenery of the Rembrandtpark
– Bright apartment with practical lay-out
– Terrace (rear side apartment) facing east
– Wooden parquet flooring throughout (almost) the entire apartment
– Quiet street, but a perfect central location
– Double glazing throughout the apartment
– Heating/warm water through boiler (2018)
– Energy-label D
– Servicekosten Association of Homeowners EUR 85,60 per month
– Transfer of ownership in consultation
– Attribution of this apartment by approval of the seller
– Notary: choice of buyer, with the requirement of the purchase agreement in conformity with the Model Ring Amsterdam. Additionally, the notary should be located in Amsterdam.
– The agreement is only legally binding if both parties have signed a purchase agreement at the notary.