FANTASTIC STUDIO (37.7 M2) WITH CANAL VIEW AND ROOF TERRACE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY.
Through a chic entrance you enter the monumental building, which gives access to the studio on the ground floor.
The studio is tastefully decorated and has 3 large windows with canal view, a high ceiling, an open kitchen, a bathroom with shower and sink and a loft with a double bed and wardrobe.
From the sofa you can watch all the boats pass by on the Keizergracht and you see the beautiful Westerkerk.
When the sun is shining, you can have a glass of wine at the entrance or you can enjoy the view of the (shared) roof terrace.
The studio is situated on the ground floor at the Keizersgracht, opposite to the Westerkerk (Westertoren). Within walking distance of many shops, eateries, terraces, restaurants, the famous nine streets and the cozy Jordaan.
– Easily accessible by public transport;
– 3 minutes walk to the bus / tram stop Westermarkt;
– 7 minutes by tram to Central Station Amsterdam.
DIMENSIONS ACCORDING TO THE NEN2580 REPORT
– Usable area(s) – Living: 37.7 m2
– User area(s) – Other indoor area (s): 11.40 m2
– Gross content – Property: 184.43 m3
– Located in the heart of the historical center;
– Canal view;
– Fully furnished;
– Large (shared) roof terrace;
– High ceiling;
– Dishwasher and washing machine available;
– Pets not allowed;
– Smoking in the house is not allowed;
– The rent is excluding gas, water, TV, internet and local taxes;
– Fixed rental period of 12 months (certain contract time);
– Rent: € 1550, -;
– 2 months deposit;
– Available immediately.
Do you see yourself living in this fantastic studio in the heart of Amsterdam?Please contact Rosalie Kneijber-Zuidema on: 06-41018520.