Beautiful light and spacious two-room corner apartment located on the second floor of a well-maintained apartment complex in the popular Ïndische buurt”neighborhood of the East district.
Very conveniently located to public transport and lots of nice shops, cozy restaurants and cafes.
The apartment is ready to move into and has a beautiful kitchen and bathroom, a modern laminate floor and two balconies; one South and West.
The leasehold has been bought off until 2034.
The building also has an elevator.
The entrance to the complex is on the Insulindeweg but the apartment is located at the rear of the complex on the quiet Minahassastraat.
The apartment is in the popular Indische buurt neighborhood with a wide selection of trendy shops, cafés and restaurants around the corner.
The Javastraat, Dappermarkt and Oostpoort are within walking distance.
In the immediate vicinity you will find lots of nice shops, trendy restaurants, coffee bars and cozy places to go out such as Het Badhuis, Wilde Zwijnen, Bar Basquiat and Walter’s.
For your daily shopping you can go to the Albert Heijn in the Molukkenstraat or Celebesstraat and at the Lidl in the Soerabaja Street. In addition, there is the Dappermarkt and there are various specialty shops nearby.
Nearby cultural sights in Amsterdam-East include the Tropenmuseum and Artis Zoo.
Entrance through the central access door on the Insulindeweg. Entry into the hall with elevator.
Apartment entrance, long hall with large storage cupboard with central heating boiler (2014), spacious bedroom, bathroom with shower, toilet and sink, bright living room with access to the balcony on the west, beautiful kitchen which is equipped with various appliances such as dishwasher, combi oven, fridge freezer and gas stove. Here is also the connection for the washing machine and dryer and there is access to the south-facing balcony.
There is a private storage room in the basement.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING:
• The property is easily accessible by public transport.
Tram lines 3, 14 and bus lines 22, 37 and 40 stop around the corner.
Within two minutes you are at the Muiderpoort train station.
• There is also a good connection to the A10 for your own car via the S113 (within 10 minutes).
• Paid parking applies in the Indische buurt and is counted as a permit area East -3.
There is a continuous right of leasehold and this has been bought off until 16 June 2034.
* The municipality offers the possibility for the permanent purchase of the leasehold.
The amounts mentioned below for the perpetual purchase of the ground lease are entered with the WOZ value with reference date 01-01-2014. The amounts come from the municipality’s calculation tool and these are only indicative:
€ 4,236 immediately (excluding notary fees).
This offer applies to a switch in 2018 and 2019. After that, other conditions apply.
• Service costs amount to € 124 per month.
• The name of the VvE is: VvE Insulindeweg 58-108, Toministraat 1, Minahassastraat 5-69, Palembangstraat 1-41 Amsterdam.
• There is an MJOP
• The VVE is professionally managed by Ymere VvE Beheer.
– Living area 59.30 m² (NEN 2580 measurement report available)
– Year of construction 1984.
– Own storage room on the ground floor.
– 2 balconies on the west and south.
– CV Intergas CW5 2014.
– Leasehold bought off until 16-06-2034.
– VvE contribution €124 per month.
– Active and healthy VvE.
– Acceptance in consultation.