Spacious apartment on the first floor of a luxurious apartment complex (built in 2008), with a beautiful sunny terrace/balcony, with views of lush greenery and water. Conveniently located nearby the Zuid-As and the Amsterdamse Bos – bordering Amsterdam-Buitenveldert and Amstelveen-North.
The apartment is very spacious (150 M2) and bright and has a stunning living with high ceilings, open plan kitchen, a practical pantry, two spacious bedrooms, large bathroom and a separate toilet. The apartment includes two! parking spots and a scooter/bicycle (which provides space for three bicycles) and a separate storage room, all located in the basement of the apartment and conveniently accessible by elevator.
The apartment is located in apartment complex ‘Kalfjeslaan’ which has been nominated for the Amsterdam ‘New development’ prize. Architect Luuk Naarding managed to create a warm but luxurious 30s feeling with his design. The apartment complex consists of 70 apartments spread out over 5 floors.
You well enter the building through the central hall. The elevator or staircase will lead you to the first floor where the apartment is located. It is also possible to reach the apartment through the elevator or stairwell from the parking garage. You will enter the apartment through the hallway with wardrobe and the separate toilet. The hallway also provides access to both bedrooms. The beautiful, spacious living with high ceilings and an open plan kitchen faces south, which makes it a bright and sunny space. The living area also provides access to the terrace (15 M2) which also faces south. The terrace offers a beautiful view of the lush greenery in Amstelveen. The south side of the apartment is partially equipped with electric sunblinds. The luxurious open plan kitchen is equipped with all built-in appliances you could think of: a coffee and dish-washing machine, 5 burner stove, hood, fridge/freezer combination, steam oven, plate warmers, microwave oven, an almost professional wine cooler and a Quooker. The large pantry is conveniently located next to the kitchen, which is equipped with a washing machine/dryer connection and a boiler. The large master bedroom (including a walk-in closet) and the second bedroom/study are located on the north-side of the apartment (including a built-in wardrobe). The bathroom is located next to the bedrooms and is equipped with a bath, separate walk-in (rain) shower, double sink and a toilet.
– Freehold ground / no leasehold
– Newly constructed (2008)
– 150 M2 (NEN-2580 measuring report available)
– Bordering ‘Eco-lint Kalfjeslaan’.
– High-quality finish, providing a luxurious and calm feel
– Video intercom
– Beautiful oak-wood flooring
– Floor heating throughout the apartment
– Energy label A (thoroughly isolated)
– Two private parking spots, scooter/bicycle storage, separate storage
– Association of homeowners Kalfjeslaan professionally managed
– Service costs amount to EUR 293,42 monthly (for the apartment, parking and storage altogether).
– Exclusive access for residents to the garden (facing South).
– Available in consultation
– Non-occupation clause applicable.