FANTASTIC 3 ROOM APPARTEMEMENT (72 M2) WITH GARDEN AND PORCH (39 M2) AND THE POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND WITH 20 M2, LOCATED IN A QUIET STREET IN THE POPULAR AND LIVELY PIJP AREA.
Entrance with spacious hall which gives access to all rooms and several cabinets.
At the front of the house the master bedroom is situated, which has three windows and a closet wall over the entire width of the room. Next door you can find the second room, which is currently used as guest room. This would also be set up as a baby room, study room or walk-in closet.
The luxurious bathroom has a bathtub with jetstream, a separate shower (with floor heating), double sinks and a mirror. The hall gives access to the spacious toilet area, which is equipped with a fountain and a toilet.
At the back of the house you can find the spacious living room with light shaft and open kitchen, which is equipped with a large oven with 5 burner gas hob (Smeg), dishwasher (Zanussi), extraction hood, plenty of storage space and a sink. The folding doors give access to the spacious garden of 39 m2, where you can enjoy the sun, have a barbecue with your friends or relax with a good book. In 2015 a veranda of glass and steel (industrial look) was placed, whereby a part of the terrace is covered. It is possible to extend the total area of the house with 20 m2!
The whole house has an oak floor and has floor heating in the living area and bathroom. The hall gives access to the meter cupboard, the laundry room, the wardrobe and cabinet for the CV is posted, which offer plenty of storage space. Possibly partly furnished to buy. In addition to the curtains, it is also possible to take over the furniture. This applies in particular to the double bed, dining table and chairs, the carpet, the sofa set and the closet in the living room.
The apartment is located in the pipe, the most popular area of Amsterdam, with its diversity of trendy shops, fine restaurants and cafes, the Marie Heinekenplein and the famous Albert Cuyp market. Within 5 minutes by bike are you in the ‘ Vondelpark ‘, the Utrechtsestraat or the canals. Within a few minutes by car you can reach the A10/ A2.
If you have a parking permit, you can park in front of the door or use the new underground parking garage ‘ Albert Cuyp ‘. This garage is built under the canals, the water between the Hobbemakade and the Ruysdaelkade.
– Private land, so no ground lease.
– Built in 1905;
– In the center of the pipe;
– Living space 72 m2 (2580 report available);
– Ability to extend the house with 20 m2;
– Backyard (7, 48 m deep and 5, 22 m wide), located on the North-West;
– Estimated waiting time parking permit 1 month (source: City of Amsterdam);
– Fully renovated in 2008 (electricity, kitchen, bathroom, floor, walls);
– Wood work fully painted and renovated in 2017;
– Energy label B;
– Wooden window frames with double glazing;
– Front door lock with lock multi-point lock;
– Burglary protection on the Windows at the front;
– Notary in Amsterdam, choice of buyer;
– Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION of OWNERS:
– Association of owners building Cornelis Troost Street 17 in Amsterdam;
– In 2017 is the woodwork of the entire building has been painted and where necessary replaced/updated;
– Healthy and small association of owners (4 members);
– 1/4 share in the community (1 vote);
– Professionally managed by Total VvE Beheer
– Monthly service charge: €103.84.
Are you interested in this fantastic apartment? You are welcome to view this pearl in the pipe. Call Rosalie Kneijber – Zuidema to make an appointment on 06-41018520. Viewings are also possible in the weekends and after office hours.